Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dogs and Blogs


I'm discovering in my mid life the joys that having animals around brings. This little guy above actually belongs to my son Justin. I have had  2 New Foundland dogs here for about a half a year but they finally went home after my son got his pet friendly place. First the female dog went and a few days ago this beauty above. I have gotten so attached to him grooming him and walking him and even trying to cheer him up after the first dog left. ah but now he is reunited with his beloved Penelope the girl New Foundland. I have reports he is a happy camper.
This is my husky dog and my favorite goofy photograph of her.
It's been so long since I have regularly blogged. first there was Yahoo 360 that ended, then Multiply that ended. I decided to try this Google Blogger. *sigh* It's not the same. I don't come here so often.

Maybe I will start again. Perhaps a dog blog. I love dogs. They love unconditionally , at least the ones I have known through life. They don't have the people words to try and cheer you up or correct you but they have these loving eyes and they seem to just know when something is getting you down. Oh don't worry , I am not anti social or anti people. I'm just feeling thankful for my four legged friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment