Sunday, January 12, 2014

Spring's Song

So long the winter , so warm the heart,
Kissed by hope this tiny spark,  winters chill cannot quench.
Patience holds on with faith not sight till the first glimpse of mornings light
As I embrace the journey that leads to Spring's song.
X

CherylLynn

This is the time of the year when it feels like winter is never going to end. I am determined not to let it get me down. There are things happening in my life that I do not understand. Last night I gave into some discouraging emotions but there was enough of that spark of hope and trust to help me through. Whatever else happens Spring will come again, the flowers will bloom again and new life will be everywhere. Until then I pray to stir up the flame within and not to lose the song of my soul. The winter birds sing, why shouldn't I?
His eye is on the sparrow. I am resting in His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment